YOU KNOW YOU’RE THE PARENT OF A KID WITH CANCER WHEN…
21. You ask your CPA if bribe toys are tax deductible
22. You correct the doctors spelling on the chemo meds
23. You can read the doctors prescription word for word, and are asked to decipher it by the pharmacist
24. You know medical terminology better than your family practitioner
25. There are 4 new Mercedes in the doctors’ parking lot due to your child’s payments
26. The pharmacy sends your family Christmas presents
27. You get excited when there is a 15% off sale at the pharmacy
28. The local needle program comes to your door
29. You have a syringe in your purse and you’re not a diabetic
30. You have more meds in your cupboard than food.
Some of these make me laugh, some make me cringe. how many of them are there?